Wednesday, September 16, 2009

To My Readers...

I haven't had a lot of time lately to keep up with this blog site as I have been building others in the area of psychology, psychoanalysis, and 'central ego functioning' (epistemology, narcissism, ethics, choice of action) instead.

However, one of my readers asked if I might be interested in passing this information on regarding online courses in American History.

I am happy to do this...and perhaps, under the 'fresh stimulation' of this request, will even write an article on American Politics this morning.

Let's title it this: President Obama: A DGB Evaluation of His Strengths, Difficulties, and Challenges in The White House in His First Year in Office

.............................................................................

Hi,

I'm writing to let you know that we posted an article, "100+ Excellent Open Courses on American History, Politics, and Culture".

(http://www.onlinedegreeshub.com/blog/2009/100-excellent-open-courses-on-american-history-politics-and-culture/).

I just thought I'd share it with you in case you thought it would appeal to your readers.

Thanks for time!

Amber Johnson


....................................................................................

No comments: